Sunday, May 30, 2021

#5 Emapandas!

Over the course of the pandemic, I've learned about several local restaurants that have intrigued me Del Campo Empanadas is one of those I'd been hearing about so I decided to give them a try this past week.  And boy, am I glad I did!  

A word of advice.  Study the menu before you walk in.  All of the choices looked so amazing and it was a super hard decision.  I ended up getting three savory empanadas.  I figured one would make a fantastic breakfast option the next day.  Starting from the top left and going clockwise - Caprese, Beef Classic, and Shrimp.  (That's a container of chimichurri for dipping - yum!)  I didn't even look at the daily special.  I knew I needed to start with the basics.  The shrimp was probably my favorite, but I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with any of these three for sure!  And I'm willing to bet all of the other choices are just as fabulous.


For dessert, I grabbed the Banutella empanadas.  I love that I got two, thinking I would save one for the next day.  But I just couldn't help myself and they were both gone before I went to bed that night.


Del Campo is in north Fort Worth, at Beach and Golden Triangle.  They are a small, local business and super friendly.  The employee was so patient with me as I struggled with my decision-making.  I hope you'll pay them a visit and make them a family favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment