Thursday, March 16, 2023

L is for Lindale

Lindale, a town of about 6000, is north of Tyler and most notably, the hometown of Miranda Lambert.  Even though I've passed it a million times since my parents moved to Tyler in the 90s, I've never spent anytime there.  That changed this week as I made it stop #1 on the East Texas leg of my Texas ABCs.  It was a short stop, as my main goal was to visit The Pink Pistol.  The Pink Pistol is part of The Cannery, which has shopping, food, entertainment and the Lambert's winery, Red 55.  There wasn't much going on since it was a Tuesday morning, but it was fun to shop and grab my coffee at Roots.  After perusing VisitLindale.com, it looks like there is more to this little town than meets the eye.  I think another visit is definitely in my future.

  

   




No comments:

Post a Comment