Sunday, September 11, 2022

#47

I try not to live a life of regrets, but one thing I wish I had done differently is take more Spanish in high school and college.  I took the minimum 2 years in high school and the required semester in college.  I remember going to take the placement test at UT and thinking I needed to make sure I did poorly on this test because I had heard stories of people ending up in classes that were too advanced for them.  Well, let's just say I did not have to try and fail that test . . . I did that quite naturally.  😂

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I had taken all 4 years in high school and continued into college.  But I didn't so instead, I've downloaded Duolingo and I'm practicing every night.  I don't know that I will become fluent, but my goal is to be able to read some Spanish and have small conversations.  I think the Spanish language and Latin culture is beautiful and I love learning all I can.  

I don't know that this adventure will be ever be completed, but I look forward to working on it over the years.

If you are on Duolingo, be sure to find me so we can support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment