Sunday, November 7, 2021

#32 Deep Eddy Distillery

Every year, my college roomies and I head to Austin for a game.  Of course, we always want to go to our tried and true places,  but this year, I knew I needed to do at least one new thing.  As soon as we got to town, Diane and I took a little detour to the Deep Eddy Distillery in Dripping Springs.  The weather was perfect, with blue skies and temps in the 70s.  What better way to end a long drive down I-35 than with a cool refreshing drink?

We both enjoyed a flight of vodka.  Tasty, but vodka shots are not really my thing.  I prefer my vodka mixed with something.  So I finished our visit with a rhubarb mojito which was delicious.  If anyone knows where I can get rhubarb bitters, please let me know.   Next time you are in the Austin area, be sure to set aside some time for an afternoon at Deep Eddy.  Even if you aren't a vodka drinker, it's a fun place to just hang out.





No comments:

Post a Comment