Sunday, September 12, 2021

#27 407 BBQ

 Y'all!  407 BBQ needs to be on your list of places to visit.  It's in Argyle, on FM 407, right off of I-35W.   It was a little stressful deciding what to get because it all looked so amazing!  And guess what?  It was.  I ended up going with the stuffed baked potato.  The stuffed baked potato is something I've come to love late in my adult life.  When I first heard about putting BBQ in a potato, I thought it was super weird.  But it is actually quite genius and delicious and 407's did not disappoint.  The potato was overflowing with brisket with just the perfect amount of butter, sour cream, and cheese.  And that brisket was tender, full of flavor and lean.  To me there is nothing worse than fatty brisket.  Topped with their BBQ sauce, that meal was perfection.  The only thing missing was banana pudding which had just sold out.  I'm so glad my friend Sunni was able to to join me for this adventure.  BBQ partnered with some sweet tea, good company, and a cool evening, it was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday night. 


Because the decision-making process was so hard, I ended up ordering a plate to go for Sunday lunch.  Stay tuned for an update on turkey breast, mac and cheese, and green beans,



No comments:

Post a Comment