Sunday, March 20, 2022

#40 Cabo!

Turning 50 is the perfect reason to schedule a girls' trip and I knew it had to be someplace gorgeous and new to me.  A beach was a must and I wanted it to be a quick plane ride away.  I've always heard great things about Cabo, so it was off to Baja California with some of my most favorite people!

Four days at Zoetry in Cabo is just what I needed.  Lounging on a beach bed, relaxing in the pool while sipping on pina coladas, leisurely breakfasts watching the whales . . .  it was an amazing week with friends!

If you are looking for a beach vacation, I would happily recommend Los Cabos.  It's gorgeous and temps were in the mid to high 70s all week.  The views are spectacular.  It would be super easy to stay on the resort all week, but with both San Jose and Cabo San Lucas just 15 minutes away, I would suggest "going into town" at least once for a change of scenery and to experience local culture. 






No comments:

Post a Comment